UAVI provides a safe and reliable way to inspect infrastructure. Requiring people to scale down bridges and other infrastructure assets can be dangerous, UAVI can help alleviate some of those dangers by deploying a UAV to do a preliminary assessment.
Why choose us?
- Using UAVI is a cost effective way which doesn’t require lane closures, interruptions, and can be done in a fraction of the time.
- UAVI can check for structural wear, vegetation encroachment, and much more to help you make the best decision.
- UAV Inspections can use a thermal camera to detect heat anomalies. UAVs can identify areas of interest and abnormalities so that they can be either monitored or remediated over time.
Benefits of using UAVs
- Deploy UAVs within minutes to assess the conditions before and after major storm events.
- Identify problems like water leaks or concrete cracks more efficiently.
- Thermal scans can help identify units requiring maintenance or replacement.
- Allocate resources where they are needed to remediate any maintenance issues.