UAVI can inspect towers, structures, flare stacks, storage tanks, and other assets. We provide high quality aerial data for all your inspections and maintenance requirements in a safer, more efficient manner without causing operational down time.
Why choose us?
- UAVI can inspect supports and foundations, looking for cracking in fireproof material and corrosion/failure on anchor bolts, nuts, support rings, brackets, and lugs.
- We can help assess the integrity of a company’s assets for safety, making sure ladder supports are safe for people to walk on.
- UAV Inspections can use a thermal camera to detect heat anomalies. UAVs can identify areas of interest and abnormalities so that they can be either monitored and/or remediated over time.
Benefits of using UAVs
- Deploy UAVs within minutes to assess the conditions before and after major storm events.
- Identify potential breaks, corrosions, heat stress within hours (less equipment mobilization) or in real-time.
- High voltage/high heat makes inspection dangerous and costly. UAVs reduces the risk and cost. Based on findings, management can allocate resources where they are needed.
- Thermal scans can help identify units requiring maintenance or replacement.
- Allocate resources where they are needed to remediate any maintenance issues.